After 12/7/2011, this blog will no longer be updated, although content will remain. Please visit my new blog at Hidden Latitudes.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Moving

Hello, friends,
I want to write you all a personal note (especially my followers) but Google is not cooperating.
So, to Mary, Donna, Trisha, Libby, Jason, Kip, David and Don:
Thank you for following me. I am both grateful and chastened, chastened that I have not kept up my end of the bargain. Plenty of reasons, but no good excuses.
I am beginning a new blog today. I hope you will follow me there as well. It is called Hidden Latitudes: Seeing the world from a different place. The main reason I am doing this is rather silly; I have felt for some time that the name "Words of Wayne" was both pretentious and untrue. So much of what I posted was the great thoughts and observations of others. Mine were paltry in comparison. So the new name is more true, and I have a better attitude about it. The content here will remain as long as Google allows it. I may repost some of the better posts on the new site.
Also, I hope this will spur me to post more.
You guys and gals mean a lot to me. I hope you will find the new blog encouraging and thought provoking.
Blessings,
Wayne

No comments: