After 12/7/2011, this blog will no longer be updated, although content will remain. Please visit my new blog at Hidden Latitudes.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lenten Reading, Monday, March 29

Lent Reading: Power of His Resurrection Philippians 3:7-11

But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
 More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,
 and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,
 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;
 in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

No comments: